The Best Sit To Stand Lift – 2022
After hours of researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Sit To Stand Lift of 2022. Check our ranking below.
Our Picks For The Top Sit To Stand Lift
Overall Product Rankings
- STAND ASSIST PATIENT LIFT: Designed to help transfer patients who can stand enough to support 60-70% of their body weight, the stand assist prevents falls, increases safety for patient and caregivers, and provides more dignity than electric or hydraulic patient lifts.
- SAFETY FEATURES: The lift features hooks for optional side and support straps. It features dual rear locking casters (wheels) and easily adjustable locking base increase safety.
- SIMPLE & COMFORTABLE: No slings, no hooks, no problems. This standing assistance lift transfers patients between beds, wheelchairs, toilets, seats and more without the time and hassle of standard patient lifts.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: COMPATIBLE WITH ALL SLINGS: Dual shin pads offer extra support and comfort, and the ergonomically designed foot pedal offers hands free opening of base. the adjustable base provides clearance around recliners and other common obstacles.
- SAFETY & QUALITY: Protected with a 3 Year warranty , the sturdy welding ensures long lasting use. The modular design allows for easy and affordable replacements.
- SIT TO STAND LIFTER: Designed to help transfer and lift patients from sitting position to standing positions and back to sitting again. The adjustable cradle makes it perfect for people of all heights. For wheelchair, bed, chair, toilet and other transfers.
- SAFETY FEATURES: An emergency quick release, dual rear locking casters (wheels) and easily adjustable locking base increase safety. Clip free sling hookups improve safety and reduce downtime. The front wheels are 3" for added safety and ease of use.
- SIMPLE TO USE: Raise and drop the lifter with the touch of a button. The ergonomically designed foot pedal let you open the base hands free. Lasts twice as long as most competitors. The adjustable cradle makes it perfect for people of all heights. For wheelchair, bed, chair, toilet and other transfers.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL SLINGS: 6 sling hooks allows for multiple sling options, safer patient handling and a wider range of transfers. Use a variety of ProHeal or other brand patient lift slings.
- SAFETY & QUALITY: Protected with a 3 year warranty on the frame. The sturdy welding ensures long lasting use. The modular design allows for easy and affordable replacements.
- VERSATILITY: Lift offers safety, comfort and stability for both users and caregivers and is ideal for everyday handling of users who need rehabilitation support or can bear partial-weight. 4.5" clearance allows for accessibility to most homecare beds
- EASY TO USE: Innovative adjustment features allow this lift to adapt to a variety of body sizes and shapes. The pump handle can rotate from side to side for caregiver convenience. Fast and simple sling attachment protects against accidental disengagement
- ADJUSTABLE: Leg support features a soft, contoured pad that can secure legs in multiple positions comfort at any height. The GHS350 also has a retractable, non-slip footplate that provides a stable base for transfers
- SLINGS: Multi-function slings available for quick toileting, stand-assistance or fully supported seated transfers. The slings are made to adapt to a wide variety of body sizes based on individuals needs, and can support a weight range up to 350 lbs.
- SMOOTH ROLLING: Low-friction casters make rolling the lift across indoor surfaces easier and contribute to caregiver safety
- SIT TO STAND: The GHS350 lift must be free to move and to find a new center of gravity as the patient’s weight shifts. The use of non-locking caster, in home environments, helps reduce this risk
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY: GHS350 has non-locking casters, (locked rear casters can prevent the lift from finding a new center of gravity. If the caregiver is well trained / the environment requires locking casters, a locking caster service kit part # 1110421 is available.)
- PROMOTES EARLY MOBILIZATION: The Sara Stedy Manual Stand Aid is a piece of excellent medical equipment for home care and professional use. This sit to stand lift is noninvasive to the patient and minimizes manual handling by caregivers. It can be used alongside physical therapy equipment for leg strengthening exercises making it an excellent rehabilitation tool for the elderly and recovering.
- VERSATILE MOBILITY & DAILY LIVING AIDS: Get the mobility you need for extended home care. The Sara Stedy acts as a bed lift for easy transfers from bed to chair, as well as wheelchair lift assistance to bathroom and toilet. The Sara Stedy lift aid is the perfect addition to handicapped accessories for the home and elderly aids for living.
- COMPLETE STABILITY: The Sara Stedy lift features new total-lock castors to anchor in place while the lift is stationary. The cross-bar handle allows the patient to support themselves by pulling rather than pushing when entering the lift which reduces strain. Using the support of the soft knee pads to get to a standing position provides extra stability while the pivoting seat cushions create a sturdy seat to relax in during transfers.
- DURABLE DESIGN: Made from high-quality aluminum, the Sara Stedy weighs only 65 lbs and holds up to 400 lbs with a suggested user height between 4'11" - 6'6". The easy to operate pedals open up the legs to maneuver around wheelchairs and commodes, providing much needed toilet assistance for elderly patients. With a turning radius of 46" and dimensions of 36.5" x 41.5", the Sara Stedy is easy to get around tight turns.
- A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST: The Sara Stedy Sit to Stand Manual Lift by ArjoHuntleigh is backed by a 1 year manufacturer warranty. The Dementia Services Development Centre at the University of Stirling has reviewed Sara Stedy and awarded it a DSDC Product Accreditation Rating Class 1B.
- Designed to assist adults and seniors who have difficulty standing up on their own from a seated position; users must be able to actively participate and partially support their weight
- Premium electronics effortlessly lift up to 400 pounds from 36.4" low to 70.8" high; includes ergonomic remote control, emergency stop button, and battery level indicators
- Spreader bar provides various hand-hold locations for the user and accommodates multiple Lumex sling and strap styles
- Heavy-gauge steel construction with white powder-coated finish and rubber-coated base legs protect furniture and walls in your home
- Quick-release removable foot platform supports and encourages gait training as part of an active and physical approach to rehab therapy or mobility maintenance
- SITNSTAND STANDARD PACK: Safe & Easy. NO installation, NO assembly, NO problem !! The medical seat lift assist, which can be attached to recliners for the elderly, is revolutionary. Simple up/down buttons will inflate/deflate the cushion steadily as you sit down and stand up.
- MOST CHAIR TYPES: For sitting on sofas, couches, standard chairs, armchairs and can even fit a non lifting recliner. The universal standup support device for seniors may free you of other help or assistance. Not applicable on chairs with wheels (wheelchair, rollator walker) and on a rotating office chair.
- PATENTED (No US10400907): Lifts adults up to weight of 120kg (265lbs) due to its 4 chambers inflating to various height levels - it is handy for the small or tall. Seniors will find it an indispensable help at home or outdoors.
- FOR EXTENDED SITTING PERIODS: Comfort is essential! Even when perfecting its ergonomic design to maintain steadiness, we made sure you feel like you are still sitting in your favourite place on the sofa (at level 0).
- PORTABLE & WASHABLE: Weighs only 4kg (8.8lbs) including carrying bag with strap, battery and charger. The cushion seat cover is removable, and machine washable. Uplift yourself today!
- Intended for users 4'6" - 5'8"
- The cross-bar handle allows the resident / patient to support him/herself by pulling rather than pushing when entering the lift. This can reduce the risk of urine leakage
- Total-lock castors - new total-lock castors provide complete stability when the aid is stationary
- The innovative pivoting seat makes it easier for the resident / patient to get into the lift
- The pedal-operated chassis legs can be easily adjusted for optimum access during transfers
- HELPS YOU EFFORTLESSLY STAND UP: The fully electric sit to stand lift for adults provides 100% assistance for up to 300 lbs to ensure a gentle and safe lift without having to push forward. It's a great alternative to electric lifting recliners.
- DESIGNED TO FIT ON MOST ARMCHAIRS, COUCHES, AND SOFAS: This chair lifts for elderly features our patented Lever Lift technology to curve the seat for a safe, secure, and comfortable lift assist.
- COMFORTABLE SEAT ASSIST: The Carex lift seat features memory foam for ultimate comfort to allow for sitting at long periods of time. This makes it perfect as a chair lifts for seniors, handicap devices or disability aids, or for just those with low body strength. Cord length: 9 feet. Note: Product should not be used on the seat of a wheelchair
- INCLUDES EASY TO USE CONTROLS: The automatic lift seat includes a flexible hand control to adjust the position and height of the seat lift cushion for comfort and flexibility when sitting down and standing up.
- EASY TO CLEAN AND PORTABLE: The seat assist lifting cushion includes a waterproof cushion that is easy to clean with a foam cushion that's easy to care for. It's lightweight and comfortable design makes it a great portable mobility aid for anywhere with access to electricity. Power: Electric (120 VAC 60 HZ 0.6 A)
- EASY-TO-USE AND SAFE - The Liftup Raizer M is designed as a seat lift assist to help seniors or those who have limited mobility that have fallen to the ground. The Raizer M uses a lightweight crank as a manual patient lift so not to worry about running out of batteries or finding a plug.
- COMFORTABLE - Among chair lift assist devices for seniors, the Raizer M is one of the most comfortable as it helps the person up from laying flat to a natural seated position. The Raizer M also includes an optional headrest that makes it comfortable for the patient. The Raizer M safely helps people up in less than 4 minutes.
- DURABLE - Made of both polycarbonate and aluminum, the Raizer M is extremely durable but light enough to easily carry around. It can support people up to 330 lbs. The Raizer M as a result is a perfect sit to stand lift for adults.
- COMPACT & PORTABLE - Perfect for in home use! The Raizer M is collapsible making it extremely easy to carry and store anywhere when there's little space. Collapsed dimensions are 52" x 34.5" x 11". Weight: 27.3 lbs
- MEDICARE REIMBURSEMENT - Users with Medicare Part B are eligible for reimbursement. Please message us for forms to submit your claim.
- Smooth, easy movement to enjoy healthier, Sit-Stand work life
- Versatile height-adjustment so you can stop at any position
- Convenient iPad/iPhone slot in top worksurface
- 33lb weight capacity
- Quick-release keyboard tray for easy keyboard access
How Do You Buy The Best Sit To Stand Lift?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Sit To Stand Lift? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Sit To Stand Lift, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Sit To Stand Lift available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Sit To Stand Lift that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Sit To Stand Lift?
- What benefits are there with buying an Sit To Stand Lift?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Sit To Stand Lift?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Sit To Stand Lift, much less the best one?
- Which Sit To Stand Lift are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Sit To Stand Lift?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Sit To Stand Lift, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Sit To Stand Lift, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best possible Sit To Stand Lift. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Sit To Stand Lift buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Sit To Stand Lift currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Sit To Stand Lift has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Sit To Stand Lift?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Sit To Stand Lift.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Sit To Stand Lift objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Sit To Stand Lift.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Sit To Stand Lift, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Sit To Stand Lift is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Sit To Stand Lift information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Sit To Stand Lift is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.